Wednesday 29 July 2015

Drawing Journey Part18 - Outline Drawing Summary

Week 3

I completely skipped the exercises for this week. It was a construction drawing of a  simple lamp with guidelines in place. For some reason I could not forced myself into drawing this and trust me I was trying so hard so many times. After I realized that I'd not drawn anything for over a week I just simply moved on to Week 4.

Week 4

This week was about Grid method for transferring an outline. Unfortunately week 3 repeated itself and I didn't do any exercises from this week either. Now I think it might be due to lack of my interest or appeal in a pictures provided in course materials.

Week 5

As you can guessed I skipped this one as well. To my surprise this was the same exercise of Old Hay Shed which I'd done already in 6 Pencil Techniques course few weeks back.

Week 6- 7

Outline drawing of Plumeria flower, this was a final project for the Unit 1 - Outline Drawing. I did not even attempt it and my plan is go directly to Unit 2-Shading and Form.


Happy Drawing :)


Personal Note: Please note this is my own personal experience and I know many people on drawpj forum who actually enjoyed themselves drawing these exercises. Information in course materials has it own value just pictures on their own did not work for me at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment