Saturday 1 August 2015

Drawing Journey Part19 - Shade and Form

So, I sort of finished Lesson 1 and I must admit that I was very excited to start Lesson 2 Shade and Form from DrawPj course.

Week 1:

The exercise for this week was all about to creating value scale and starting to recognize the slight differences between them. As much as it was beneficial I wanted to get into " a real shading" :)

Week 2: Cube, Sphere, Cone & Cylinder

I did love these exercises. I had an outlines to fill in with different values/tones. Instructions were broken down into few steps and some hints and tips were included as well. I mostly enjoyed a sphere and cone. 

Overall I found these exercises a little bit repetitive especially shading the cylinder as this one was a last practice and was not as a fun as previous ones. 

Looking at them all finished make me feel very proud of myself . I've had a REAL sense of satisfaction J

Personal note: I started to feel more comfortable and confident with drawing and shading. Looking for difference between various shades of grey started to be more automatic.

Next time is Week 3 Shading a Kettle so fingers crossed.

See You next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment