Thursday 27 March 2014

Use Those Useless Endings :)

I don't  consider myself as a proper hoarder but I really don't like to throw away anything what can be useful for something.

This is one of the reasons why I keep all the thread scraps.

As we all know we should keep bands from thread balls as they have all those important information about thread like color No, dye lot and so on.

To make my bands nicely organized I usually make a little thread sample out of the scraps and then sellotape it on the band or I just use "bad beginnings" which were easier to cut off than undo.

If I've collected enough of thread scraps I use them as a stuffing to my crochet projects like keyrings  or some miniatures.

Do you have any good ideas on how to use them? 

Please share with me I'll be glad to hear them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment