Sunday 28 June 2015

Drawing Journey Part2 - Supplies

Okey, so I have managed to gather all my drawing  supplies and in fact I had many of them home, as you can see bellow, which was a bonus point as I saved myself some money :)

If you are planning to take up drawing or sketching I do strongly recommend to go through all your staff - I was very surprised that I had almost everything home already.

The list of materials I have:

- pencil sharpener (I already had)
- eraser (already had and I did not bother to buy the putty one)

- Staedtler tradition pencil 4H (did buy it)
- Staedtler tradition pencil 2H (did buy just in case I will need it)
- Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencil H (had it)
- WHSmith sketching pencil 2B (had it)
- Staedtler tradition pencil 4B (had it)

- Goldline A5 sketch pad 95gsm yellow tinted (had it for some reason)
- The Works own brand A5 sketch pad 130gsm white (did buy but just because it was very cheap)

- A4 clippboard (I am going to make one so stay tuned for the pictures)

And I am all set up now :)

Note: I think it would be a good idea to write down some ground rules in order to avoid any beginner's frustration... but that could be a next post

No comments:

Post a Comment