Monday 29 June 2015

Drawing Journey Part3 - Making Drawing Board

Making a base -  Part 1

I had some fiberboard leftover, from my previous project, which was perfect for making myself a double sided clip board.

The fiberboard was cut on half as I wanted to glue it together to make it more sturdy and I accidentally had enough to make it size 22x30 cm. It meant that European paper size A4 could nicely fit in which was great.

All four corners were cut to make them curved, then I used a super strong double sided tape and stuck both halves together. I have managed to put the whole thing through my Sizzix Big Shot machine to press them firmly together.

All edges were sandpapered for about 25 minutes with a fine sandpaper to make it super smooth and lastly they were painted with brown acrylic paint.

And then I went crazy with decorating it.

To be continued .  .  .  .  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment