Wednesday 15 July 2015

Drawing Journey Part13 - Old Hay Shed

Continuing with 6 Pencil Techniques course by Cindy Wider I was able to finished this Lovely Old Hay Shed.

The outline of the shed was provided in the one of course pdfs as well as some notes on how to shade it.

I was terrified when I was starring for few minutes at an empty paper with few lines not knowing where to start than I made a big decision and went for something easy like big black spot inside of the shed. Then I spread cross roof, wood, background, trees and so on. When I finished with all "required parts" I added my own such as additional tree branch on the left, bees, birds and butterfly.

Knowing that I've done it feels great and rewarding however feels confusing at the same time. Took me few days to finish it. During these few day my feelings were going up and down, from "I can do this" to "There is no way I can pull it through" and seeing it in front of me is like somebody else drew it for me :) 





1 comment:

  1. ...and seeing it in front of me is like somebody else drew it for me :)

    Know that feeling.

    ReplyDelete