Thursday 9 July 2015

Drawing Journey Part12 - Pencil Strokes

I have bought a 6 Pencil Techniques two weeks course by Cindy Wider. It was a taster correspondence course, cost me 1USD and pencil strokes were a first exercise.

I did enjoy it and found a pencil preparation quite interesting, especially for a chisel point which I'd never heard of before in relation with pencil.

There was a recommendation that you should fill one full A4(210x297mm) with each stroke. I can honestly say that I managed to fill a half of A4 and got bored (happens to me easily I must admit) and I did not practice any of hatching, crosshatching or fine lines. Broad stroke was quite tricky for me for some reason and I fully enjoy chisel point stroke.

Next: Putting in all together with Old Hay shed attempt. See you then :)



No comments:

Post a Comment