Sunday 2 March 2014

Getting Higher and Higher ~ Cardboard table continues

I have not forgotten about building myself a cardboard table yet, it is just more time consuming than I initially  thought.

It's mainly because I've chosen to go probably the most complicated way possible as I like a challenge. Good think about that is that I will recycle far most cardboard "waste" :D

So far I've managed to cut about 74 cardboard squares per one leg. Each square is about 7x7cm or 2.8x2.8inches. There are 296 square altogether at the moment and I glued them to make four equal table legs.

One leg measures 71 cm or 28 inches now which is close to the half of height of the table that I want.

Just another 300 squares and I'll be done with legs :)

Gluing Myself a Table Part1

No comments:

Post a Comment