Tuesday 7 July 2015

Drawing Journey Part10 - Left Hand

Another Pre-Instruction drawing was my own had.

Another strange feeling as I was trying to keep my left hand still while drawing with my right one.

This time I kept in my mind that I needed to speed up a little and not overthink it. I set up an alarm clock to 20 minutes and started to draw.
  
Self Evaluation:

Positives: looks better than I though it would be, looks like a hand, I like the palm and fingers, still can not believe it was me who drew it

Negatives: maybe more shading on forearm

Action Plan: keep drawing without thinking and don't let any doubts or worry enter my mind

Feelings: I feel very encouraged now especially after my self portrait sort of fiasco :)

Next will be a Corner of My room. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment