Friday 3 July 2015

Drawing Journey Part7 - First Attempt

This was my very first attempt to draw something. Came to me very spontaneous after I'd seen some tutorial about light reflection from a ball.

So firstly I drew an outline of the ball which would be a circle. Then I started to play with shading, added some cast shadow and then I started with adding more  details like a stem and leaf.

I recently bought a watercolor pencils for coloring stamp imprints and I thought it would be good opportunity to try them out. To be honest I still can not get over them. I was not aware that such a thing even existed and it is like a magic happening in front of your eyes when you slowly add water, such a brilliant idea to put watercolor pigment into a pencil shape.

And "VOILA" a piece a fruit was drawn. However I am still not sure if it looks more like an apple or a plum ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment